You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the event?
Amalie Arena, 401 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL 33602
When is the event?
January 23 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The Synapse Social follows from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30p.m.
January 24 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
I have my ticket. How do I check in/register?
No printout or ticket is necessary to gain entrance to the Summit. Check in at the registration tables in Thunder Alley, Amalie Arena’s main entrance plaza, to get your badge and attendee bag. Students and attendees with military discount must bring their ID.
Where can I find the full schedule?
The full schedule for the 2019 Synapse Summit is available on our website, at https://synapsesummit.com
Will lunch be served?
Inside the Box, a social enterprise of Metropolitan Ministries, will provide meals for VIP’s, Sponsors, Exhibitors, and Speakers on both days of the Synapse Summit.
Meals will be available for purchase for regular ticket holders throughout the Summit.
Transportation and Parking
- Uber has generously provided a discount for attendees getting to and from the Summit. The official Synapse Summit Uber discount code is:
- The City of Tampa has partnered with the Downtowner to provide convenient in-city transportation. You can book a ride with Downtowner via their website, http://ridedowntowner.com
All attendees, please park in the following lots or garages:
- Pink Lot: 601 East Cumberland Tampa, FL 33602
- Teal Lot: 624 Eunice Ave Tampa FL 33602
- Green Lot: 422 Channelside Drive, Tampa, Fl 33602
- $10 flat fee
- Port Garage: 810 Channelside Drive Tampa, Fl 3602
- Garrison Garage: 601 Channelside Drive Tampa, FL 33602
- $2/hr with max of $15
- Ft. Brooke Garage, 107 N Franklin Street, Tampa, FL 33602
- Convention Center Garage, 333 S Franklin Street, Tampa, FL 33602
- $1.60 per hour up to 5 hours, over 5 hours flat $9.50 per day
Downtown construction: As the city of Tampa continues its renovation of Water Street, we encourage attendees to be mindful of adjustments of natural traffic patterns.
The city of Tampa is home to an abundance of hotels. Below is a brief list of hotels within a 1-mile radius of the Synapse Summit.
Will Wi-Fi & Charging Stations be provided?
Free Wi-Fi will be provided throughout the summit to all attendees
Amalie Arena provides charging stations throughout the arena
Does Amalie Arena provide Accessibility Accommodations?
Amalie Arena is proud to provide accessible parking and seating.
Please visit Amalie Arena’s F.A.Q. and A-Z Guide for Guest Services, Accessibility Information and Much more.
What NOT to bring?
As the Summit will take place at Amalie Arena, the following items cannot be brought into the Arena:
- Bags larger than 12x12x12 inches, backpacks or wrapped packages
- For hockey, still cameras with a lens smaller than 6 inches will be permitted. For concerts and other events, the camera policy will vary depending on the event promoter. Cameras with a detachable lens are prohibited at all concerts. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Binoculars are permitted. Binocular bags are not permitted
- Video or audio recording devices
- Laser pointers
- Weapons of any kind
- Bottles, cans, or containers of any kind
- Sharp objects, sticks or poles of any kind
- Pepper spray or mace
- Food or beverage items
- Drugs or controlled substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Wrapped gifts
- Large banners or signs, banners or signs with objectionable language, banners or signs on a pole of any kind
- Noisemakers and horns
For more information, please visit: http://www.amaliearena.com/guest-services/policies